Minister of Education and Chairman of the Board
About the NELC
The National e-Learning Center was established as an independent entity by the Council of Ministers of Saudi Arabia, aims to enhancing trust in the eLearning programs, Leading innovation in Learning digital transformation and enabling the integration among educational institutions and labor market needs.
Recently; the following new strategic goals were approved by the Board of Directors
1. Governing eLearning in Saudi Arabia.
2. Enhance trust in e-learning programs and Improve access to high-quality online education.
3. Ensure the alignment between education outcomes and labor market needs.
4. Improve the agility and efficiency of education through eLearning.
5. Enabling access to lifelong learning & development.
6. Investing in new technologies (AI, Data Analytics, Blockchain) to meet changing needs and solve complex educational problems.
7. Leading innovation and digital transformation in education.
8. Developing National e-Learning indicators.